Even on vacation, you can put your ears to work, preparing you for your best year in business.
We’ve pulled together some of our favourite episodes to binge-listen to over the summer holidays.
So, pull up a beach umbrella, your favourite summer cocktail, and take a listen:
The ability to create a plan and then work to the plan is one of the most fundamental secrets to the success of any project or venture.
It doesn’t mean everything always goes to plan, but I’ve found that HAVING a plan always gets me closer to the outcome I want than NOT having a plan.
Planning gives you a clear handle on your goals and allows you to use your time, energy and resources best.
- Need more clarity on your business direction
- Find yourself unfocused or overwhelmed
- Want to get a better handle on your priorities
- Are already to be more productive and create more results
… you’re going to love creating your own HerBusiness Success Plan.
Follow our easy step-by-step process to create a “plan at a glance” for your business.
You’re heading off on vacation. You’re cramming to get things done before you go.
Then, for good measure, you check out the wifi speed in your hotel room, and you pack your laptop.
Just. In. Case.
But should you ‘unplug’ while you’re away? Or does it make more sense to fit some work in during your vacation?
In this episode, we share some of our member strategies and my top six tips for balancing being away with staying on track with your business plans and goals.
Successful strategic marketing comes from being really deliberate about your planning and clearly choosing what goes on your calendar and what does not.
Poor planning means you have to expend MORE energy, and it costs MORE in terms of money, time and lost opportunity.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, share how to stack momentum in your annual marketing plan so that you are building from marketing promotion to marketing promotion and improving your overall results.
Want more great picks from our top-rating podcasts?
(Over 1.25 million downloads and counting…)
Check out our most popular episodes from the last 12 months.
The HerBusiness Podcast
- How to Stop Overgiving and Charge What You’re Worth
- How to Build a 6 to 7-Figure Business You Love
- Why People Say Yes. A Conversation on Influence with Dr Robert Cialdini
- The Easy Way to Speak Up About Your Business
- How to Create Stable and Predictable Recurring Revenue in Your Business – with Stu McLaren
The Content Sells Podcast
- Repurposing Your Content & Making More With Less – with Ruth Buczynski
- 6 Content Marketing Tools We’re Loving in 2022
- How to Raise Your Prices – 5 Strategies For Making More Money (Without Losing Customers)
- How She Went From 1000 to 500,000 Site Visits a Month! With Lorraine Dallmeier
- How to Shift From Working With Individuals to Working With Groups