When I ask women what stops them from getting better results in their business, they’ll often recognise that they need to be more consistent.
More consistent in truly understanding their ideal client.
More consistent in making offers.
More consistent in their social media activity.
More consistent in how they show up.
More consistent in their messaging.
I know from experience that the things that I’m consistent with are the things that give me the best results.
The areas of business I’m making a habit of (habits are things we do consistently) are:
- Weekly blog posts.
- Weekly podcasts.
- Daily connections with my community.
- Monthly financial reviews.
- Quarterly team project briefings.
- Monthly planning sessions.
- Daily team huddles.
I put the things I want to stay consistent with on my calendar and schedule them ahead of time.
The more I stay consistent, the better results I get.
Consistency doesn’t mean getting everything perfect, but it does lead to getting things done!
Consistency means staying really focused on goals and obsessing about activities that help you reach those goals.
Consistency requires grit, a stick-with-it-ness and sustained effort in doing actions repeatedly until you reach the summits you’ve wanted to arrive at.
Consistency builds trust with your audience because they know, for sure, who you are and what you stand for.
And, Consistency is MORE important than Perfection.
THREE TIPS FOR BEING MORE CONSISTENT (and getting consistent results).
- PRESCHEDULE – Put your consistency on auto-pilot by prescheduling your content. Schedule the NEXT FIVE of any of your most essential needle-moving marketing activities. e.g. the next five newsletters, emails, podcasts, blog posts, offers, etc.
- GO PUBLIC – Publicly commit to showing up weekly inside your Facebook group or on your page but announcing it to your audience.
- MAKE REGULAR DATES WITH YOURSELF – Schedule time each week to work ON your business, doing the big-picture work that gets missed when you’re busy doing all the “doingness”. Treat this time with yourself like the most critical meeting in your week, a board meeting for one! Carving out this time and space is a gift to you and the future of your business.
Use these three strategies to get back in the game and create a consistency habit.
What could you do today to get more consistent?
Email me here to let me know. I’d love to hear from you.
Here’s to doing what you love,
PS Right now, inside the HerBusiness Network, women are planning their 2023. Consistency is one of their big goals. That’s why we’ve curated hundreds of dollars in planning resources for them to download, listen to, watch and read – all collated inside this month’s HerBusiness Growth Guide™.
Members LOVE our Growth Guides because they make it easy to get progress each month on the most important areas of your business.
Get access to our Monthly Growth Guides, helpful small-business training and a lot more when you join the HerBusiness Network. Click here to request your FREE invitation.