Prue Saxby of Indigo Gold helps busy CEOs, managers and committees to get grant funding to achieve their big, and little, dreams. They benefit from her supportive membership program, grant-writing courses and do-it-for-you services.
In this Member Experts video, Prue explains:
- Why most people never hit the ‘submit’ button on lucrative grant applications.
- The process of being grant-ready (and a free checklist to help you start)
- The documents that you’re most likely going to need for your submission
- The ‘pantry staples’ that grant applications most often require
- How Prue organises her information folders for easy access
- How project-specific items differ from your everyday details needed for successful grant applications