HerBusiness members have created awesome resources to help others during COVID-19.
We are seeing new podcasts, free downloads, bonus pieces of training, online courses, blog posts, Facebook LIVE series, eBooks…
… all sorts of fun and innovative ways to connect with audiences, share knowledge and provide bonus education, resources and support right now.
We’ve put together this list of 19 great resources for you.
From mediations to JobKeeper tips, Lego classes for kids, important immune system support and ways to fall back in love with your home, you’ll love these tips and strategies.
Please take a look and listen, download, purchase, visit… whatever you can to support these wonderful members of our network.
Simply CLICK on the Member’s name to get more details.
- Aerlie Wildly
Video courses and masterclasses at great prices
- Amanda Fryer – Driving Diabetes
The FAQs people have about Type 2 diabetes and COVID-19 with templates and checklists
- Ange Sinclair – The Digestive Detective
Free Download: Supercharge your Immune System
- Anita McLachlan – Sequins and Sand
Check out the Community Connection Series over on the Sequins and Sand Facebook page.
- Bianca de Reus – Connecting Soul Beings
Daily practical activities so you are able to get into spiritual alignment and listen to your inner voice for guidance
- Bronwin Ballantyne – Tasmanian By Nature
Volunteer groups that are working in the COVID 19 response including the Tassie Face Mask Project
- Deborah Power – Bricks 4 Kidz
Online LEGO workshops for kids during the school holidays
- Elizabeth Salter – Blue Emerald Business Services
Elizabeth has prepared a list of government and other measures that you may be able to access to help address COVID-19.
- Felicity Brown – Hats by Felicity
An eBook for creatives wanting to start a creative project or business
- Frances Pratt – KISS to Sell
Fran is running a COVID Client Connections Masterclass on 30 April to help people learn how to connect well with clients and stay in touch.
- Helena Ung- Innovate Education Australia
Innovate Education Australia has moved classes online and offering members 20% discount for this new term.
- Jen Bishop Francis – The Interiors Addict
A free eBook to help people fall back in love with their homes
- Karen Bleakley – Smart Steps to Australia
Best apps to help you stay in touch with families back home. (For people who’ve recently moved to Australia)
- Natasha Hawker — Employee Matters
Implementing JobKeeper – how to thrive during COVID-19v
- Peta Gillian – Strong Healthy Women
Daily 5-Minute Workouts in Women Over 50 Get Active and Healthy Facebook group
- Raelene Byrne – Medicine for Your Spirit
Weekly free webinar with meditations to support the calm steady heart as we all get tossed around in this whirling twirling movement of change
- Seona Roberts – Honouring ME
Free download for learning to crochet
- Tracy Buchholz – Layered Creations
A Facebook group for quilters to come together to share their projects, hints, tips and ideas
- Vicki O’Connor – Seven Ladies Empowerment
A free “Quarantine Care Package” for practising self-care whilst isolated.
- Wendy Coombes – The Inbound Marketing Coach
Article on focus on growing your email list, starting with marketing automation and generally slowing down in order to speed up when the economy opens up again.
A special congratulations to all the members who participated in this initiative. #showup
Here’s to doing what you love,