Every day in business we are trying to get people to say yes.
Yes to our offers
Yes to joining our team
Yes to taking up that discovery call
Yes to clicking the button on our website
Yes to our proposals
Yes to our invitations to collaborate.
What if there were seven ethical and proven ways to persuade people to move in your direction… to say YES to you?
The good news is that these seven principles exist and they are all part of Dr Robert Cialdini’s 7 influence principles, which he first wrote about over 30 years ago in his book Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, a book that has been translated into 44 different languages.
Today you are in for a treat.
Because Dr Cialdini is my guest.
We are talking about:
- How the internet has changed the ways that we can influence, and how to harness online opportunities to have people say yes to you
- Where to put your testimonials in order for them to make the most impact to your results
- Why giving and being generous FIRST positions you to be more persuasive
- The surprising question to ask clients to get their best feedback (without asking them for feedback or opinions) – this is a game-changer for your surveys
- The ‘magic’ number of fields to use in your online forms to get more people completing them
- Why limited quantity offers are more effective than limited-time offers
- And a whole lot more
Mentioned in this episode:
- Harvard Business Review – Best 100 Articles
- Get Your Copy of Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- PreSuasion – Revolutionary Ways To Enhance Your Powers of Influence
Buy the Book