Successful strategic marketing comes from being really deliberate about your planning and clearly choosing what goes on your calendar and what does not.
Poor planning means you have to expend MORE energy, and it costs MORE in terms of money, time and also lost opportunity.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share how to stack momentum in your annual marketing plan so that you are building from marketing promotion to marketing promotion and improving your overall results.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The ideal time to start planning next year (hint: it’s likely way earlier than you might think!).
- The one thing Suzi and Michelle do to get instant momentum in their year.
- How thinking about your year as a whole can help you avoid hot leads going cold.
- The way Suzi and Michelle stack momentum when planning out the marketing for their Mastermind.
- The high dollar retreat marketing hack that creates NEXT year’s customers before this year’s program is even finished!
- How to think of your annual marketing as a problem/solution based STORY that is told throughout the year in the right order.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: