Summer School is a powerful way to fill the know-how gap in your skills without leaving your desk.
Now in it’s fifth year, Summer School is an online collection of some of the HerBusiness’s best webinars.
For a low one-off fee you get 30 days access to the entire Online Learning Centre (over 170 trainings with some of the world’s best business minds) as well as bonus downloads and cheat sheets to help you build your skills in marketing, sales, cusotmer service as well a budgeting and even hiring your first virtual staff member.
Webinar experts include bestselling business book authors and experts who can help boost the skills of business owners in all parts of Australia, regardless of location.
“We understand that time is a very limited resources for small-business owners. Regardless the need to stay up-to-date on business trends and to keep skills fresh, is imperative in a competitive business environment. For a small fee business owners can use downtime (and their favourite mobile device) to watch and learn from experts in a number of business areas. “
For just $59 The Summer School pass gives you 30 days of online access to over 170 webinars (totalling close to 200 hours of training) from leaders in business, social media and online marketing. But, we realise you probably don’t have 170 hours to spare (even during the summer holidays) – so we’ve curated the very best of Summer School for you. So, you can dive into any training, or take our suggested path through 8 key business areas that we know are essential to small-business.
You’ll hear from these outstanding authors:
- Daniel Pink, To Sell is Human
- Brian Solis, The End of Business as Usual
- Chuck Martin, The Third Screen
- Oren Klaff, Pitch Anything
- Erika Napoletano, The Power of UnPopular
- Marny Lifshen, Reflect Your Success
- Jason Womack, Get Momentum
- Matthew May, The Laws of Subtraction
- Jay Baer, Youtility
- Joseph Michelli, The Zappos Experience
- Erik Qualman, Digitial Leader
- Michele Bowden, Speak Up and Influence People
Plus you’ll learn from experts with these popular webinars:
- Nine Simple Steps to an Effective and Profitable Website
- Get Momentum
- Creating a Virtual Team
- Designing Effective Customer Feedback Surveys
- Multimedia for Social Media
- The New Way to Get More Leads
- Sales Made Simple
- How to Get More Referrals, Testimonials and Customer Reviews
Each training is normally $59 (that’s a Summer School value of over $10,030) but you pay just $97 (until 30 December 2016).