Women Words + Wine
Guest: Cat Matson
Women, Words + Wine 🍷is a show created for women business owners to get together with other like-minded women online, to discuss business and life over a glass of wine. Each week your host, Suzi Dafnis, features guest(s) who bring their expertise and sense of wonder to the show, and help answer your business questions. The discussion isn’t always strictly business, but it is about life as a business owner.
Get ready for some great chats and a few laughs.
In this episode:
- The focus on marketing, and ‘doing the things’ that make a difference
- The power of a challenge, like 31 days of FB live to get things moving (and to bring something into focus)
- The power and importance of routine – I’ve gotten out of it the last week and it’s really impacted my mood and productivity
- How group challenges raise the tide for everyone involved
- Looking at you statistics as a way to measure your progress