You have a to-do list that is a mile long. And, you just don’t know how to get through all your work.
In this Member Expert video, Ildi Racz of Antplanners gives you seven strategies to help you stay focused and productive in a home work environment where you have temptations, but you still have a big to-do list to get done.
So let’s look at seven simple steps to help you create space in your day and still get things done.
Watch to hear:
- The perils of multitasking and how to get more done by staying focused
- Why taking more breaks will make your more productive
- How to keep family, friends, pets and others respecting your work time
- Avoiding interruptions and making the most of forward planning
- The one thing that is costing you the time and productivity and what to do about it
- When to say NO to a client and feel good about your decision
Ildi Racz is the owner of Antplanners. Ildi is a time management expert who enables business owners and professionals to get more time when it really counts.
Her passion is to teach and support business owners to improve their relationship with time.
Watch to get Ildi’s powerful insights.