Ever wondered if your fledgling business could ever become a multi-million dollar success story? Perhaps that’s what you dream about and what you’re working towards.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with Lorraine Dallmeier of Formula Botanica, who took a tiny business with 200 students and turned it into a global success story with more than 40,000 students worldwide, all helping people create their own cosmetic and skin care formulations using natural, ecologically friendly methods.
Lorraine shares how she grew a multi-million dollar business (with virtually no ad budget) and how her content strategy now sees her with a readership to rival household name, multinational cosmetic brands!
Plus get the FREE Course Lorraine shared with Content Sells listeners. Go here for the special link.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How you can get massive growth without paid marketing (yes, organic growth is still a thing!)
- How Lorraine was able to get consistent, linear organic growth going from 1000 people to 200,000 people on her site each month.
- What it takes to go from 3 blog posts (that Lorraine tells us were “rubbish”) to a rich, SEO-packed library of more than 400 blog posts that attract new clients from all over the globe.
- From “Side-hustle” to “Credible Business” – how Lorraine navigated that journey with two small children and why she decided to throw herself “all in” after just 4 months dabbling in this business.
- The power of consistency and why “plugging away at Content Marketing” meant Lorraine saw a direct correlation between the number of visitors to her site going up and the revenue going up.
- The two pieces of content Lorraine ensures gets published every week, without fail.
- Her “two pronged” approach to content that keeps Google happy and thrills her students.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode: