Recently we asked our community: “What type of business do you want?”
In over 25 years of working with women in business, I’ve recognised that there are three distinct types of business owners.
- Solopreneur — “I don’t want a team. I want a reliable, sustainable income without the overheads and pressure of staff.”
- Micropreneur — “I want a small team, systems, and a plan, but I’m happy to continue to be a key part of the day-to-day activities in my business.”
- Entrepreneur — “I want my team to be creating growth in the business so that I stay in the role of CEO and take extended periods away if I want to.”
Interestingly the results from our survey came in pretty evenly.
This result made me so happy ;-)
Because at HerBusiness, we are about helping you create your IDEAL business.
Not the business we’re expected to want.
Not the business that your family or peers wants you to have.
We believe that every single one of us ought to be able to create a business that is ideal for the lifestyle and income that OUR heart desires…
Getting where we want to be in business STARTS with knowing who we are and who we want to be.
If you are a Solopreneur and we WANT to be a Micropreneur or an Entrepreneur, then start by recognising the gaps in your knowledge, skills, connections, mindset.
Because each type of business owner has different knowledge, skills, connections, and, most definitely, each type has a different mindset.
What does it take to get to where you want to be?
That’s where the HerBusiness Growth Path comes in.
It’s a structure that explains how to go from Solopreneur (where you’re doing most things yourself and the business is totally dependant on you), to growing and scaling a sustainable business with:
- A team of people that supports you
- The systems that create turnkey results for you
- Finances that are predictable and reliable
- Short term and long term plans, goals and visions
- Technology that leverages your time and money
- Marketing that generates sales, day in and day out
- Products that your customers love to buy and
- Feeling like you are supported and loving what you do
Inside of the HerBusiness Network we’ve created a to help women determine which type of business and then the resources, coaching, support and mentoring to move between the types of business.
It’s painful to work hard and not have your ideal business.
The moment you know that you’re on YOUR path to your ideal business, everything changes.
You have a purpose about what you’re doing
You have the confidence to take action.
You have access to the resources that you need.
I’d love to welcome you to the network.
The doors are currently closed, but you can request an invitation to join.