Are you feeling stuck trading time for money? Wondering how you can grow your business when you ALREADY feel so busy and your calendar is already full? Trying to figure out how to get more leverage and help more people?
If so, you might be ready to make the leap from a 1:1 to a 1:Many business model!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk about how you can shift from working with individuals to working with groups. That is, how you can go from providing 1:1 offers (eg services where you work with clients one on one)… to providing 1:Many offers, which, as the name suggests, is where you make something once and then you can sell it to MANY people (eg a live or virtual event, group coaching, online courses that you deliver to multiple people).
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How an HR Consultant added a 1:Many membership offer to her already thriving 1:1 consulting business.
- The leading indicator that you’re ready to add (or transition to) a 1:Many Offer.
- How to get off the 1:1 “treadmill” (including how to straddle that period of time where you haven’t launched or sold your 1:Many product yet and you’re still fully reliant on that 1:1 income).
- Why adding a 1:Many offer can radically “de-risk” your business.
- The MVP strategy that can speed up your ability to add a 1:Many offer much sooner than you thought was possible.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode: