After nine weeks in New and Noteworthy on iTunes Podcasts, the Content Sells podcast this week took the No. 1 spot. Great reviews and a dedicated listening audience keeps hosts Michelle and Suzi committed to continuing to produce valuable episodes.
Launched in September 2015 in response to requests for more valuable training on how to create content that gets results, hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon have now delivered 14 episodes, each with a free and valuable takeaway download and fundamental and important small-business-focused trainings on:
- How to find your ideal client
- Why a manifesto is good for business
- How to write, promote and publish eBooks that sell
- 5 specific lead magnets that get results
- How to create a new-client nurture email campaign, and many more.
You’ll find all the episodes, here on the Australian Businesswomen’s Network website, or over on the Content Sells podcast website. Listeners can submit their questions for comment over at the Content Sells Facebook page.