Are eBooks still effective anymore? We say YES and in this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon reveal their best eBook strategies, including how to choose your title and topic, essential cover design tips, how to grab attention and the importance of having a clear next step.
They also answer the question “How long should my eBook be?” and give you tips on ways to fast track your eBook creation and design and offer 5 ways to promote your eBook to generate more leads and more sales.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to choose your eBook title and topic
- Common cover design mistakes to avoid
- How to craft your call to action and where to put it on your eBook
- The ideal length for your eBook
- Promotion ideas to get more people opting in to receive your eBook
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Vertical Response
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Convertkit (for bloggers)