Like Apple’s “Here’s to the Crazy Ones,” a manifesto – a public declaration of intent – can be what separates your business from the crowd. A well-designed manifesto can connect you and your team to your mission statement, clarify your goals, build stronger connections with your ideal clients, cement customer loyalty, and attracting a tribe.
In this episode of the Content Sells podcast, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon go over the steps to creating a manifesto for your business – from getting in a writing headspace to distribution, and give examples of several strong business manifestos in action today.
Plus, included in this episode is a free download – 5 Tips to Creating a Magnificent Manifesto.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Word choice
- Design – format, appearance, and distribution
- Types of manifestos and where they’re best used
- Selling your manifesto (or not)
- Polarising your audience
- 5 Tips to Creating a Magnificent Manifesto
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Vertical Response
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Convertkit (for bloggers)
- Bruce Mau Incomplete Manifesto for Growth (PDF)
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s 10-Point Manifesto for His Apprentices
- Salvador Dali Manifesto