Do you ever wonder how your business could improve? Stop wondering, and start exploring ways to grow your business at this year’s Victoria’s Small Business Festival.
On behalf of Victoria’s Small Business Festival, the Australian Businesswomen’s Network will present three free webinars this August. These webinars cover the essential small business topics of sales, effective websites and storytelling in business.
The month-long festival covers all aspects of small business and includes both face-to-face and virtual events.
“Regardless of where you are located in Victoria, you can take advantage of the powerful business education that Victoria’s Small Business Festival is making available. Regional events, online events and, of course, Melbourne-based events are all designed, specifically, with the small business owner in mind.” – Suzi Dafnis, Community Director and CEO, Australian Businesswomen’s Network
The Australian Businesswomen’s Network believes every business deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential. So let us show you how with the help of these great webinars.
About Victoria’s Small Business Festival
Victoria’s Small Business Festival gives small businesses the opportunity to learn practical skills and access new ideas to help boost their productivity and competitiveness. The festival runs 1-31 August with hundreds of low-cost and free events through Melbourne and regional Victoria.
This year’s festival includes online and in-person events, more events outside of business hours, in regional towns and outer Melbourne suburbs, which will make it more convenient for small business operators to attend.
Highlights of this year’s festival program include:
- The Tech Trends event series which will feature expert advice about how new technology can drive small businesses success
- The staging of the annual Australian Retailers Association’s Australian Retail Awards which celebrates retail’s best performers
- The Small Business BIG Marketing event which will demonstrate new skills from successful marketing professionals
- The Small Business Big Future exhibition, which will feature inspiring stories and pictures that highlight Victoria’s enterprising small business community
- The Festival Hub at Federation Square which will offer seminars, events, mentoring and information about year round government support services