SXSW 2013: Cat Matson talks about the inspiration she’s received from Al Gore and Elon Musk Right now in Austin, Texas, 15,000 or so people (tech geeks, small business owners, celebrities, startups and thinkers) are attending South by South West Interactive, an annual 5-day conference and a “breading ground for new ideas and creative technologies”. Cat Matson of TwoCents Group is attending for the third year in a row. In this clip she explains:
- Why the conversation at SXSW is no longer about how to use social media
- How guest presenter Al Gore deals with criticism and why she shook his hand
- Why Elon Musk (co-founder of PayPal) wants to go to Mars
- How boldness is being represented at the sessions she’s attended
- Why she is keen to have bold conversations with Australians
Enjoy this special video episode of Social Media for Small Business.