We hear a lot about social networking and businesses are jumping on board, but not always with a lot of direction or clear strategy. This episode of The Venture looks at the role of social networking in business. The Venture team looks at:
- Is social networking a good tool for businesses?
- How have you seen it used effectively? (What examples do you have of people using it well?) e.g., of companies and campaigns
- Where should business start with social networking?
- What tools should they be employing to streamline its use in business?
- There’s a new player… and that is Google+.
- How will Google’s entry in to the social networking game impact this space?