“Social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter are fundamentally changing the way businesses and consumers behave, connecting hundreds of millions of people to each other via instant communication. This is a massive socio-economic shift that is fundamentally changing the way consumers and companies communicate and interact with each other”
Erik Qualman is the author of Socialnomics: How social media transforms the way we live and do business. Socialnomics made Amazon’s #1 Best Selling List only after three weeks of publication.
Erik is a frequently requested International speaker and a Professor of Digital Marketing at the Hult International School of Business. He also produced a video about social media which you’ll find on YouTube which, as at today, has over 1,849,064 views.
In this interview Erik Tells us:
- Why businesses have no choice but to use social media
- What areas of social media to focus on if you have few resources
- He also tells us his four key steps to effective social media
- How to differentiate yourself if your customers buy purely on price
- Your customers are telling you what you need to know
- How social media strengthens personal relationships
Enjoy this interview with Erik Qualman.
References used in this interview: