Whether you’re trying to attract a new employer or get new fans to notice your brand, your social media profiles need to distinguish you from the masses. Creating a professional, effective, and cohesive design for your social media allows will better communicate your brand’s story. Janine Warner is our guest on this new podcast episode. Her best-selling books and videos about the Internet have won her an international following and earned her speaking and consulting engagements around the world.
Listen to this Social Media for Small Business interview with Janine Warner to learn:
- How social media page designs are like book covers, business cards or virtual handshakes.
- How your social media designs look to others
- How to create a social media design that represents you well
- How to maintain design consistency across multiple devices
- The challenges of maintaining consistent designs across different social media platforms
Mentioned in this episode:
- The iPhone 6
- Ann Handley’s new book – Everybody Writes