Fifteen years ago, and amazed with what the internet could do, then secretary Aliza Sherman took on board the possibilities that the internet provided, used her computer skills and started to empower others through the use of technology. Aliza Sherman is now known as ‘the original Cybergrrl’. The Wall Street Journal said:
“It’s a man’s world out there in cyberspace – but not if Aliza Sherman has anything to say about it. Her mission: empower women and girls through technology.”
In this video interview with Aliza Sherman, we look at:
- Why (15 years since the Wall Street quote) there is still a huge need for supporting women to use technology
- Podcasts – are they the right tool for your business?
- Who are blogs and podcasts most suited to?
- Why today’s tools allow us to be on our soapbox in new ways
- The tools Aliza uses to create her podcasts
- The question to ask yourself BEFORE you choose what publishing tool you’ll use
Enjoy this interview with Aliza Sherman.