Carden Calder co-founded BlueChip Communication in 2004 after a decade in financial services and financial communication roles.
As a founding partner Carden grew the business from start up to become Australia’s largest specialist financial services communication and public relations firm within two years. Clients include banking providers, fund managers, government, industry associations, insurers, researchers and consultants to the industry.
In this video interview we discuss:
- The key elements to managing your business reputation
- Warren Buffet’s philosophy on reputation management
- How social media can impact your reputation
- The role that citizenship, governance and leadership play in your brand management
- Why the product your delivery needs to hit the right buttons with your audience
Enjoy this interview with Carden Calder.