Click here to download this episode. Would you like to know how to worry less, achieve more and be great at what you do? The answers all lie within productivity, and to be a master of productivity requires the employment of certain tactics. In this herBusiness interview Graham Allcott, author of How to Be a Productivity Ninja, explains how to stay on top of your ever-expanding ‘to-do’ list and achieve the best workplace productivity.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Graham Allcott to learn:
- His 9 ninja characteristics to adopt in the workplace and how they help with productivity
- How to work through your email inbox without wasting time
- Whether you should multi-task or mono-task
- How to re-design workflows and processes to achieve the best productivity
- How to use mindfulness, ruthlessness and stealth and camouflage to achieve to the best productivity results