Starting a business is hard. But starting a business without a well-named brand or product can make it harder for you to differentiate yourself — it could waste time and energy and not stand out to your ideal client.
In this special webinar, brand expert Amey Lee of Heart Content helps you pick the perfect name for your brand or product.
In this one-hour training, which is part of the upcoming Victoria’s Small Business Festival, Amey will share her tried and true strategies for naming brands and products.
Plus, she’ll use practical examples from other small businesses – making it easier for you to implement these tips into your business quickly.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Why naming your product or brand can be so hard, and how to make it easier
- The four types of names, and how to decide which is best for you
- Advice for naming across a suite of products or services
- Tips for asking for feedback on your name
- How to know when it’s right to rebrand your business
- When it is and isn’t appropriate to use your name as your brand
- 5 bonus tips for naming your brand or product
Comments from the audience:
“The information provided was well-paced, well-pitched, clear, and immediately useful with relevant examples…” – Kim
“Thanks so much, Amey! It was great content.” – Su-Ann
“I really enjoyed the webinar!” – Jenny
“Clear and concise information, thank you!” – Annie
“Thank you – what an excellent session.” – Cara
Get Instant Access