Click here to download this episode. Emily Bennington is the author of, Who Says It’s a Man’s World: The Girls’ Guide to Corporate Domination and is the founder of AWAKE EXEC mindful leadership coaching for women.
It’s no longer a man’s world says Emily Bennington.
The Atlantic magazine has called it the ‘end of men.’ For the first time in U.S. history, women form the majority of the workforce, filling more managerial positions than their male counterparts. Today’s women are primed to take over the corporate world, if they don’t stumble on the way up.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Emily Bennington to learn:
- Why success ought to be driven by who you want to be and not by what you want to do
- Why busy-ness is no indicator of success and what we can do about this cycle of busy-ness
- How asking yourself ‘How do I want to be remembered?’ will make you a better leader
- Why mindfulness and self-awareness are important skills for successful women
- How to define your best selves by defining your Virtues – Intentions – Goals
- The best advice she has for women entrepreneurs in line with the message of the book (Who Says It’s a Man’s World: The Girls’ Guide to Corporate Domination)