Click here to download this episode. Bruce Poon Tip is the Founder of the largest small group adventure travel company in the world, G Adventures and is the author of new book, Looptail: How One Company Changed the World by Reinventing Business. Looptail is an account of how Bruce started and developed G Adventures, a highly successful international travel adventure company. In this new interview, Bruce talks about profit, passion, community, karma and culture and their role in success.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Bruce Poon to learn:
- How incorporating passion and purpose can lead to great profit
- The role of community, karma and culture in success
- And why the old model of the triple bottom line could be an obsolete idea
- A new life and work philosophy after an experience with the Dalai Lama
- How your culture is your brand