Cara Morton is a Senior Executive at Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with more than 223,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Cara discusses:
- her role at Accenture
- expressing yourself creatively
- the mammoth task of transformation and process improvement
- the key questions you need to ask to determine what change needs to occur
- the power of mentoring (the CEO of McDonald’s mentored her!)
- advice and strategies for success for other career women
Enjoy this interview with Cara Morton!