Dr. Suzy Green is a leader and pioneer in Coaching Psychology and Positive Psychology and is co-founder of the Positive Psychology Institute. Suzy teaches Applied Positive Psychology at Sydney University.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Suzy explains:
- what positive psychology is
- how to identify your signature strengths as a woman
- what sort of strengths we have that we don’t recognise
- how good we are at knowing what our strengths are
- once you’ve identified your strengths, what to do with them
- the correlation between our strengths and what we enjoy
- strategies for success
Enjoy part one of this interview with Suzy Green!