Click here to download this episode.
Yamini Naidu is a global thought leader in business storytelling and is co-founder of One Thousand & One, a company that inspires leaders and business owners to achieve results using the power of stories, personal branding and thought leadership. She is also the co-author of HOOKED: How Leaders Connect, Engage and Inspire with Storytelling. In this interview, Yamini Naidu shares how the right stories will help you better connect with your audience.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Yamini Naidu to learn:
- How business storytelling is different to traditional storytelling
- How important purpose is to a story and how we know if our purpose will resonate with those we want it to
- If there is a formula that all good stories share
- What gives stories longevity
- How you can implement storytelling in your organisation
- If there are any times that storytelling is not appropriate or does not work
- Whether or not stories can strengthen personal brands