Valerie Khoo is a journalist, author and entrepreneur who founded the Sydney Writers’ Centre – Australia’s leading centre for writing training. Valerie is also a small business commentator for major media in Australia. Her popular Enterprise blog appears in the online news sites for Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, WA Today and Brisbane Times.
In this interview we discuss:
- Why good writing is an essential part of doing business
- How social media writing differs from other writing
- What small business needs to be doing right now to be successful
- Why your business voice needs to be clear and concise
- How Valerie runs a big team without having a big staff
Enjoy this interview with Valerie Khoo.