Welcome to the HerBusiness program, where we interview inspiring businesswomen and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we speak to Holly Kramer, Group General Manager of The Workwear Group.
In this interview, Holly explains:
- the four trends of a changing workplace
- how the workplace has changed since the Global Financial Crisis
- what a global marketplace means for all of us
- how the Internet is disrupting the way we work
- the qualities we need to develop in order to thrive
- why being resilient is one of the most important qualities for thriving in your career
- the role your networks can play in securing your success
Enjoy this interview with Holly Kramer.
‘Holly was a guest speaker at Macquarie University’s 24th annual Women, Management and Work Conference which took place on the 12-13 July. Holly spoke on the topic of ‘Work: Emerging Futures’ where she discussed the workplace trends we are likely to see in the future, such as increased workplace flexibility, a war for talent and effects of the disruptions caused by the internet.’