Click here to download this episode. Brand strategist Catherine Kaputa is the President of New York City-based branding company, Selfbrand and is the author of award-winning book, You Are a BRAND! How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success, The Female Brand andnew book, Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform Small Ideas Into Big Brands. In this herBusiness podcast, Catherine Kaputa tells us what compelled her to write Breakthrough Branding and why she aimed it squarely at small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Catherine Kaputa to learn:
- How to promote yourself, even if you dislike self-promotion
- How to market your small business using big brand tactics
- How to expand your network; the role that our brand plays in leveraging our networks
- How to approach our online brand, separate from our offline brand
- Why a focus on growth should be a priority, even for startups