Annalise Law is 32 and the Managing Director of The Kanga Group – a promotional merchandise organisation that works with leading corporate companies on targeted marketing solutions for branded merchandise.
Some of Annalise Law’s greatest achievements to date include:
- 2009 ‘NSW Business Owner of the Year’ at the Telstra Businesswomen’s Awards;
- Listed in BRW’s 100 Fast Starters List;
- The Kanga Group was nominated her as a leading distributor by Advertising Specialty Institute (the pre-eminent body for the promotional merchandising industry in the US);
- Clients include Fortune 500 corporate organisations including AMEX, GlaxoSmithKline and Bacardi Global.
In this interview, we discuss:
- The biggest mistakes companies make when trying to establish their brand
- Ways to make your customers remember your brand
- How Annalisa’s battle with a major health issue helped her decide what she wanted for her future
- Annalisa’s three tips for business success
Watch the interview here: