Bianca is an animal communication expert that’ll give you guidance on how to create a more meaningful connection with your animal companion. It happens on 25 May, 9:30 AM – 26 May, 4:30 PM AEST.
This workshop includes:
- Two days of intense learning, practising and having fun
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (plant-based and gluten-free)
- A copy of Bianca’s book, ‘Hello? Can you hear me?’
- Workbook and other learning material (valued at $165)
- Access to a private group on Facebook to share experiences with fellow students and more!