Alison Vidotto is a go-getter. She is organised, resilient, and has been involved in a number of businesses.
Alison was shocked to hear that 50% of small businesses cease operating within 3 years due to poor structure and management. This was the catalyst that inspired her to start Push! Business Training. Her mission… to teach business owners the fundamentals to help keep their businesses alive.
Alison’s ideal business is filled with clients who not only are successfully running a business, but enjoying their life as well. She wants to watch her clients grow rather than just survive. She also wants to incorporate more automation, which will allow her to pursue her love of travel.
Alison’s Three Pieces of Advice She Wishes She Had When She Started
- Dig deep early on – there is so much to know before starting a new business.
- Build your audience – learn who your audience is and build your social media network.
- Embrace technology – don’t let it scare you, allow it to benefit your business.
What Alison Enjoys Most About Running Her Own Business:
“My business runs well because the systems are strong and I want to teach this to others. Other than that, I really love making a difference. I love the satisfaction of seeing the gaps, having a breakthrough, and overcoming a problem.”
Alison’s Advice for Other Members:
- Learn, learn, learn – listen to podcasts, watch webinars, do your research. Take advantage of all the knowledge out there.
- Keep going – it can be very hard, but stay resilient. Don’t worry about falling, just keep going.
- Get very clear on your vision – this will help you stay focused when you get discouraged
Alison’s ideal client is a woman in business who has been going for a couple of years but feels overwhelmed and slacking on certain areas of the business.
This post was authored by Allison Mullin. Allison is completing a journalism internship with HerBusiness. She studies editing, writing, and media at Florida State University in the United States.