There are literally dozens and dozens of awards being offered each year acknowledging businesses and business owners.
And being a finalist or winner can be a really awesome way to raise your profile and build your credibility.
First, check out Episode 98 of the Content Sells Podcast: How To Boost Your Authority and Profile By Entering Awards, where hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share tips and strategies, they have personally used with great success, for finding, entering and winning awards.
Second, check out this list of 20 Must-Enter Awards for Women Business Owners that can help you get started!
20 Must-Enter Awards List
- Telstra Business Women’s Awards
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Australian Financial Review Women of Influence Awards
- Veuve Clicquot Business Women Awards
- Optus My Business Awards
- Australian Small Business Champions Awards
- Westpac Business of Tomorrow Awards
- Women in Business Awards of Australia
- SmartCompany Smart 50 Awards
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Women Who Code Awards
- Women in Tech Awards
- The Australian Business Awards
- Australian Freight Industry Awards
- Perks Business Boost Awards – South Australia
- Women of the Year Awards – New South Wales
- Your State Government (Google “Your State” + “Government” + “Awards”)
- Your Local Business Chamber of Commerce (Google “Your Region” + “Chamber of Commerce” + “Awards”)
- Your Local Council (Google “Your Council Name” + “Awards”)
- Your Industry (eg search Google for “Recruitment” + “Awards”)
Suzi Dafnis, CEO at HerBusiness receiving the HACCI Woman of Influence Award
Chantel Gilbert’s Business Takes Home the ‘Excellence in Customer Service Award’ in the 2018 Hume Business Awards
Jai Harvey-Yin Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from the Professional Nail Technicians Association