APE is 300 pages of step-by-step, tactical advice and practical inspiration. If you want a hype-filled, get-rich-quick book, you should look elsewhere. On the other hand, if you want a comprehensive and realistic guide to self-publishing, APE is the answer.
- Why you should write a book
- A look at traditional versus today publishing
- Tools for writers
- How to get started
- How to finance your book
- Understanding book distribution
- How to price your book
- How to market your book (including to bloggers and through social media)
- The issues of self-publishing and how to avoid them.