Have you ever been in a situation where you felt you undercharged?
Or perhaps you find when you get in front of a client or prospect, you get a little tongue tied when it comes to talking about “the money”?
Or maybe you just get frustrated that people don’t “get” how great your product or service is.
Chances are all these problems (and lots more) come down to one thing…
Communicating your value.
How can you do it in a way that feels great for you and that helps your clients and prospects “get” what you do (and be prepared to pay you well for it!).
Well, this is definitely a skill you can LEARN… and during the recent REACH Week, I spoke to entrepreneur and author of Power Stories, Valerie Khoo about this very subject.
If you missed the session, you can still catch the recording here now.
And we’ve also include a bonus download for you, which is a quick process for starting to think about how to communicate your value more effectively.
Join Us in Hawaii in October to REALLY Get This Process Working For You.
If you REALLY want to learn how to communicate your value, we’re going to take you much deeper into this process when you join us at the upcoming REACH Retreat in Hawaii in October (find out more here).
In addition, you’ll learn how to put the 5-part REACH ProcessTM into place in your life to achieve ANYTHING you want.
So, if taking time out on a tropical island to re-imagine your business sounds appealing, you might want to consider applying to join us at the REACH Retreat.
Go here to apply for the REACH Retreat in Hawaii now.
During the 5-day program, you’ll get a full day to focus on how you communicate your core messages and help people see your value.
And that’s just one part! We’ve got the full REACH ProcessTM to share with you… including:
- Reflect – Taking time out to look at “what got you to hear” – what’s worked and what hasn’t and becoming present to how you really want to show up in the world
- Envision – How to create the vision that will take your business forward and create the life you LOVE
- Act – How to create an action plan to focus and prioritise the steps you need to take to get you where you want to go
- Communicate – How to communicate your value and your unique message
- Hero – How to be your own Hero and step out in confidence and play a BIGGER game!
We’d LOVE to support you further as you take time out to create the NEXT steps in your business and the action plan to get there…
Here’s to doing what you love,