On 13 April 2013, HerBusiness member Tina Tower was announced as the winner of the 2013 Australian Small Business Champion Awards in the “Educational Services” category. Congratulations on a great achievement, Tina! Tina Tower has been a member of HerBusiness since November 2012 and is the Director of the award-winning Begin Bright School Readiness and Primary Tutoring Centres. With franchises all over Australia, the business provides early learning programs for young children, aiming to help them become happier, smarter, and more confident to then enter “big school”. The Australian Small Business Champion Awards recognises small business entrepreneurs and business growth champions in a wide range of categories, which include: automotive, beauty, pharmacy, real estate, tourism, and more.
Proud to be chosen as a winner in the prestigious award, Tina Tower says:
“Winning this award has been a fabulous acknowledgement of the work we’ve put in through the last 8 years. To have the title of the best Educational Service in Australia has made all of the hard work worthwhile. We are lucky to work in an industry where we get to change children’s lives and give them so much opportunity to grow so it’s a wonderful thing to be part of.”
- “Great Expectations of a Working Mum”, 1 April 2013
- “12 Steps to Create $12,000 of PR – For FREE”, 15 March 2013
Tina has also received great media attention including:
- “At home with Tina Tower”, Australian Good Taste, June 2012
- “Two years and counting: the kindy kids off to a flying start”, front page of The Sydney Morning Herald, 30 January 2012
- “‘School readiness’ begins at three”, Financial Review, 23 July 2011
To learn more about the specialty educational services that Tina Tower and Begin Bright offer, visit beginbright.com.au.