Deborah Harrigan is the General Manager for the Consumer SME Division at Dell Australia/NZ.
In this In Her Shoes interview, we discuss:
- the aspects of technology SMEs struggle with the most
- the social media listening command centre powered by Dell
- Dell’s recently established women entrepreneurs network
- what drew Deborah to the field of technology in the first place
- how technology has changed for women in the past 20 years
- the qualities required for leadership at a global level vs. domestic operation
- “take risks with self belief and to achieve what they consider impossible”
- strategies for success
Enjoy this interview with Deborah Harrigan!