Dr. Maragaret Byrne is the Principal Consultant of UGM Consulting, a boutique consulting firm that helps organisations to achieve the strategic outcomes they desire. Margaret holds three awards for innovation in the design of executive development and change management programs. Her career highlights include securing $1 million in sponsorship for her research, getting three of her films broadcast on SBS and winning a contract with the PRC Government in Beijing.
In part one of this two-part interview, Margaret Byrne shares:
- her work exploring leadership potential
- her research about how men and women work side by side in the modern, professional workplace
- how men are judged based on perceived potential,
- women on past performance and
- what women can do to ‘remedy’ the situation
- the role inclusion plays in increased performance
- when striving for diversity can work against the goals of an organisation
Enjoy part one of the interview with Margaret Byrne.