If you missed the Find Your Focus: Get Crystal Clear and Play a Bigger Game in Your Business webinar, there’s still time to catch the replay.
But, it’s only available for a limited time.
So if you wanted to take a chance to get some really great tips on:
- The fastest way to find your focus… and keep it
- Why you need a “Creative Cocoon” and how to get one
- What it means to do “Deep Work” instead of “Shallow Work”
- The simple planning process I’ve used for 20 years that keeps me clear and focused
- How to get more “flow” in your business and feel inspired and on track
- What Australia’s most successful businesswomen do to stay focused
- How to use your priorities to overcome “Imposter Syndrome” and play a bigger game
- The 5-part process for resetting your priorities and gaining renewed clarity in your business and your life.
Watch the replay now:
It’s only available for a short time so be sure to check it out before it disappears.
What participants said:
“I enjoyed Suzi’s warm engaging style and the fact that she really seemed to know what I was going through.” — Joan
“Knowing I already use the ideas on focus in my work for others, I can now see how to bring the focus to my inner work so as to connect for MYSELF better to ‘other’ and ‘outer focus areas.’” — Carolyn
“This program really reinforces the actions you need to take to gain FOCUS.” — Heather
“I’m ready to pause and create my creative cocoon .” — Aileen
“Thanks for the valuable REACH program explanation.” — Richard
I’d like to take conversation we started on the webinar about doing Deep Work (vs Shallow work – which is scattered and pointless) further.
I want to invite you to come on a journey with me.
From 30 October to 3 November, a small group of like-minded women will spend five days immersed in deep work and focused envisioning and designing to take their business to its next Tipping Point at the REACH Retreat in Hawaii.
If you’re ready to get crystal clear in your business and feel focused and ready to play a bigger game then…
…I’d like to invite you to join us in Hawaii for our REACH Retreat.
There’s no cost or risk to applying.
But the price goes up really soon (so you can save $1,000 right now) and applications received after 12 September are subject to the higher prices.
Here’s to doing what you love,