Fiona Reynolds is the CEO of The Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees, a not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to promote and protect the interests of Australia’s not-for-profit superannuation sector.
In this In Her Shoes interview, Fiona Reynolds explains:
- that women earn less, spend less time in the workforce and therefore have an insufficient super fund compared to men
- how women put themselves second when it comes to retirement
- why women have insufficient super funds
- what women can do to empower themselves for retirement
- various government schemes to help boost your savings
- the paid-parental leave scheme
- the problem of self-employed individual’s super contributions
- why women aren’t responsible for their financial future
Enjoy this interview with Fiona Reynolds!