When women empower themselves, magical things happen from within.
Vicki’s inspiration to start her business, “Seven Ladies Empowerment” was given to her by her guides in the wee hours over a period of 2 years.
She felt compelled to share the message of how infinitely powerful women are. And, the effect women could have on global change and balance if women step up and reclaim their feminine power.
Growing up, Vicki experienced gender inequality first hand and how it takes a toll on family members, friends and work colleagues. Her experience has driven her to encourage and support women to believe in themselves more and to have a life of fulfilment and meaning.
Vicki wants to create powerful, transformative live events for women to come together to raise themselves and each other collectively. To offer the gift of SisterHood and encourage women to shed their judgement to live happier and more fulfilling and meaningful lives.
Vicki’s favourite entrepreneur
“Carrie Green – Female Entrepreneur’s Association. She has created a very giving, inclusive and abundantly informative tribe of women who can get up to date information and connection with women from all over the world.”
What Vicki enjoys most about running her own business
“I really enjoy the creating side of it. When I sit down to do create it just doesn’t feel like work. When I am in flow the ideas come so easily and my fingers fly across the keyboard. It lifts me up and I long to pass that joy onto women who struggle with self-acceptance and fully living their lives. I very much enjoy the in-person workshops that I present. I have never been scared of public speaking and I think this is my superpower. It is what I was born to do.”
Four pieces of advice Vicki wished she’d been given when she started
- That you don’t need outside validation to put your passion out there. If it is what lights you up then THAT is your thing; your purpose or superpower
- Don’t compare your week 10 to someone’s year 5.
- We are all exactly where we need to be at any given time.
- Each of us has a piece of the puzzle that the world needs.
- You are being Divinely guided to share your special gift to the world. Only you know what you know. Trust in the flow. Don’t try to force things. It will all come together just as it needs to.
What skills and knowledge areas would you recommend those starting out in business get acquainted with quickly?
- Social Media Marketing
- Any kind of marketing
- Find a local 12-year-old kid who can help you with the tech
- Find 2-3 platforms for marketing and stick to them until you are so successful you can expand into others
- Find a fabulous way to network ie: HerBusiness
Vicki’s advice to someone thinking about starting a business
- Be like Nike – just do it.
- What have you got to lose?
- Don’t play small for the comfort of others.
Vicki on what her IDEAL business would look like
“My IDEAL business would be travelling the world sharing my women’s empowerment message, throughout the big and small-town’s helping women reconnect with themselves.”
Vicki on being a HerBusiness Network Member:
“I love how the members lift each other up as I think that is what we are all about and how it should be.
Also, the opportunity to find and collaborate with women that you wouldn’t necessarily cross paths with sitting at your own desk.”