Don’t let 2014 get away from you. This year, get your business goals with the help of a mentor.
Professional mentoring gives you objective input into the issues and problems holding your business back. Save 25% on your first mentoring session, when you book a Trial Mentoring Session this month.
The Australian Businesswomen’s Network’s one-on-one mentoring for small business owners keeps you moving towards your goals.
A dedicated business mentor can empower you to:
- Make things happen, faster, and with less risk
- Get an experienced point of view from someone who has run and grown a business
- Reach long-term and short term goals – your goals
- Gain a fresh perspective from an objective and caring point of view
- Experience sound knowledge that is based on real-life experiences
- Increase your confidence as you acquire new knowledge and skills
- Maximise profit so that your hard work is rewarded
- Overcome obstacles and move towards success
- Grow and develop both personally and professionally.
A personalised and customised mentoring experience is waiting for you.
Go on, try mentoring with an exclusive January offer for a Trial Mentoring Session. Use coupon code janmentor to save $25%. Pay $95 (normally $125). Hurry, offer ends 31 January.
Your Trial Mentoring Session – Save 25% this month!
One size does not fit all when it comes to mentoring. While mentoring sessions are available in packages of 4, 8 and 12 sessions, we make it easy for you to start out with a TRIAL SESSION to see if mentoring is right for you.
When you sign up for a Trial Mentoring session by 31 January and use discount code janmentor you save 25% off the regular cost.
While most business owners are confident in the expertise they offer their clients, it’s common to feel uncertain in other areas needed to grow a business profitably. Sound familiar?
Some of your current goals may include:
- Developing effective sales and marketing strategies
- Financial planning and managing profitability
- Growth and performance strategies
- Expansion into new markets
- New product development
If you are currently in your own business, you are eligible to apply for our one-on-one mentoring.
The one-on-one mentoring packages give you a personal focus – it will be just you and your mentor.
The mentoring sessions are designed to benefit you and your business by helping you work towards your specific goals.
Join hundreds of business owners who have already benefited from mentoring services delivered by the Australian Businesswomen’s Network. Here are some of their stories.
Got questions? Call us on 1300 720 120 or request a call-back.