Because you were so interested in the 5 Ways to Outsmart Imposter Syndrome and Create Your Dream Business Guide, I’ve given you FREE access to the LIVE Webinar Training I’m hosting this week (it’s on TOMORROW, in fact).
But… I DO need you to let me know you’re coming.
What’s it all about?
Well, in a recent survey we found that 70% of women in the HerBusiness community have experienced Imposter Syndrome in the last 90 days.
That’s a pretty powerful statistic.
And I want to take steps to do something about it.
So, tomorrow I’m hosting a LIVE training called “Beat The Imposter Syndrome With Confident Action”
I’ll be sharing the TWO things you MUST do BEFORE you take action to get more clarity, focus and results.
I’ll also share what I’ve personally learned about managing my own “Internal Imposter” and also what some of Australia’s MOST SUCCESSFUL women in business have shared with me about how THEY tame feelings of being an “Imposter” as well.
I REALLY hope you can join us.
Here’s to doing what you love,
P.S. Here’s What We’re Covering on TOMORROW’s FREE Training:
- The Art of Saying NO – How you can get crystal clear on what specific actions you need to say YES to and what you need to say NO to (even if you normally feel uncomfortable saying no, here’s how you can do it feeling calm and stress-free).
- Feel More In Control – The single action you can take to immediately reduce overwhelm and feel more in control (without needing to “play small” or feel like you have to constantly over-deliver).
- Shoosh that Inner Critic! – The one “mindset shift” that enables you to quiet the inner critic and shine, even in intimidating circumstances where you might normally “second guess” yourself.
- Celebrate Your Wins – How to see and celebrate your wins and confidently share your message without feeling like a bragger or as though you have to downplay your strengths.
- Show Up More Authentically – The strategy to instantly tap into your authenticity, even in moments of stress or crisis, so you can be more present and take powerful action.
- The Instant Courage Booster – What you need to know BEFORE heading into your next meeting or presentation that will boost your courage and help you to speak up and get noticed (it literally takes 5 minutes!).
- THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS – The TWO things you must do BEFORE you take action that make all the difference to your results (and how hard or easy you make your success).