Has “overload” become the “new normal” for you?
If so, you’re not alone.
A recent study by the UK government has found that women aged 25 – 54 are more stressed than their male colleagues, with this pressure peaking for women aged 35-44.
That means it can seem like all you do all day long is “take action”… but not all “action” is created equal.
Some actions get you closer to your goal and move you forward, while others just keep you feeling trapped on the “hamster wheel” going round and round.
Today I’ve got a special gift download for you, from our recent REACH Week celebration…
…it’s an “Action Audit” and it helps you see what percentage of your time is devoted to actions that are moving you closer to your Vision as well as those activities that are keeping you “busy” but not moving you forward.
You can get your free Action Audit here.
(it only takes a few minutes)
Join Us in Hawaii in October!
And while the Action Audit is a great first step, if you really want to deal with the overload, you might want to take some time out of working “in” your business to recharge and reset as you work “on” your business… and all in a GORGEOUS tropical setting with other like-minded business owners and experienced facilitators who’ve each started, grown and sold multiple businesses in a variety of fields, from advertising, publishing, events, fashion, consulting, education and more…
During the REACH Retreat, you will learn how you can use the 5-part REACH ProcessTM to help you achieve ANYTHING you want in your business.
I’d love you to join us.
When you apply, that will get you some time for you and I to have a chat and ensure the program is right for you.
So, even if this is an idea that is calling to you and you want a little advice as to whether this is a
good next step for you, I encourage you to go ahead and apply now.
Here’s to doing what you love,
P.S. Who else is going?
Many people have asked me about the other women who are attending the REACH Retreat with us. So, if you’re wondering “am I right for the program?” or “who else will be there?” here’s a snapshot of some of the AMAZING women who are already booked in and will be REACHing out with you in Hawaii…
- An amazing woman who for many years held a C-Suite position in a multinational corporation and who has been running her own financial services business for a number of years, managing a team and providing services to high net worth individuals.
- A strategic marketing consultant who sits on a number of boards advising businesses at a really high level who is looking to create some space in her life to take some action on some big goals
- A business owner who has been in business with her husband for 16 years. She’s kicked a lot of her goals, and now she’s ready to design the next 5 years and build relationships with like-minded women
- A nursery owner with a substantial business and a large team who is coming along to get some space to do some planning for an expansion she wants to make – so she’s taking time out from working “in” her business to work “on” her business.
- A wholesaler and distributor in the beauty industry with a well-established business who is looking to get away and recharge. Even though she travels a lot for work, she’s taking this trip “for her”.
- A business owner with 10 years in her business who sees that she really needs to get a handle on her marketing and her messaging and to upgrade her technology and she’s coming to the REACH Retreat to get a strategy and a plan for her marketing and communications and to work on her systems so she can capitalise on the growth opportunities she has right in front of her.
- Plus other women for whom this trip represents a way to “get a plan”, “fall in love with their business again”, “boost my confidence”, “find a new revenue model for my business”, “manage a business that has scaled really quickly” and more…
As you can see – these are wonderful women from a variety of industries and business types – including retail, wholesale, education, beauty, finance, marketing, software development, publishing and more. They’ve been in business for a while, they value growth and they have dealt with a number of issues in their business like growing teams, managing change, creating products, dealing with setbacks and making sales – they’re looking to connect with other women in business and get some time out of the “busy-ness” to really work on growing their businesses, getting some focus and living the life they love.
We’d love you to join us…