I want to talk to you about a “dark” secret most businesswomen have.
And it’s a global phenomenon.
Even the most successful female business leaders and entrepreneurs have experienced it. And it’s possible, at some point, that you’ve experienced it too. If you have, you are not alone.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer, Sheryl Sandberg has had to deal with it. So has Liz Bingham, Managing Partner at Ernst & Young, And even Britain’s most senior female judge, Baroness Hale has been plagued by it. It starts with a gnawing, disconcerted feeling whenever you reach some new level of achievement; or experience a big win; or take on a new challenge.
A quiet voice that puts forward the question…
“When will they find out?”
“When will they discover I don’t know what I’m doing?”
“That I’m a “fake” and I’ve been fooling people all this time?”
“That the success I’ve experienced has just been luck?”
The Imposter Syndrome, as it has become known, is widespread, rarely talked about and potentially keeping you from the success you’re capable of. It can stop you taking advantage of opportunities. And it can often leave you feeling like you have to be “perfect” before you can move forward… causing you to remain “stuck” where you are.
But I want to help you BEAT the Imposter Syndrome and take more confident action that gets you where you want to go!
And while “confident action” sounds awesome… I’ve found there are TWO things you MUST do BEFORE you take action to get that confidence, along with more clarity, focus and RESULTS.
I’ll be sharing what those two things are on this FREE NEW training — Beat the Imposter Syndrome with Confident Action
I’m SO passionate about this topic… I’ve decided here at HerBusiness we need to do MORE to give YOU the support you need to beat the Imposter Syndrome and start getting the clients, the income and the recognition you deserve…
I want to help you make the IMPACT on the world you were born to make and to be FREE to do WHAT it is you want to do WHEN it is you want to do it!
Looking forward to seeing you on the webinar NEXT Wednesday, 29 August, at 11:00 AM AEST.
Here’s to doing what you love, every day,
P.S. Here’s What You Get on This FREE Training:
- The Art of Saying NO – How you can get crystal clear on what specific actions you need to say YES to and what you need to say NO to (even if you normally feel uncomfortable saying no, here’s how you can do it feeling calm and stress-free).
- Feel More in Control – The single action you can take to immediately reduce overwhelm and feel more in control (without needing to “play small” or feel like you have to constantly over-deliver).
- Shoosh that Inner Critic! – The one “mindset shift” that enables you to quiet the inner critic and shine, even in intimidating circumstances where you might normally “second guess” yourself.
- Celebrate Your Wins – How to see and celebrate your wins and confidently share your message without feeling like a bragger or as though you have to downplay your strengths.
- Show Up More Authentically – The strategy to instantly tap into your authenticity, even in moments of stress or crisis, so you can be more present and take powerful action.
- The Instant Courage Booster – What you need to know BEFORE heading into your next meeting or presentation that will boost your courage and help you to speak up and get noticed (it literally takes 5 minutes!).
- THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS – The TWO things you must do BEFORE you take action that make all the difference to your results (and how hard or easy you make your success).