The Making It Webinar shares results of a 16-year review of 160 highly successful female entrepreneurs to reveal the one thing high achievers consistently do to stay focused and rise to the top – in any industry and in any economy.
This is also the same thing people like Richard Branson and Oprah Winfrey consistently use to achieve their success… and the best thing is – this training is FREE!
Learn how you can follow the lead of people like Sir Richard Branson, Oprah Winfrey and 160 of Australia’s top business women, by finding a mentor to help you grow your business, get focused and achieve your vision.
During the training you will learn:
- What to look for in a mentor
- How to find the best mentor for you
- How to get the most of out of your relationship with your mentor
- How to know if a mentor is right for you
Are you experiencing any of these scenarios?
- You’re finding your focus is split across what feels like too many areas and it’s a challenge know what to prioritise
- You’re currently spending more time working IN your business, rather than working ON your business
- Your business is in a growth phase
- You don’t have a business plan and/or a clear vision and goals for your business
- You do have a business plan but it doesn’t reflect your vision or you don’t really use it as a valuable tool for you business, other than keeping it in your drawer for your bank manager
- You’re at the stage where you need new connections and a bigger network
- You need help hiring, managing and growing your team
- You need more sales and customers
- You want to take your business to the next level, whether that be moving your fledgling business out of the spare room in your house or making the leap from a small to medium-sized business
- Your financial systems are not keeping up with what you need and you want to more effectively manage and understand your cash flow, balance sheet and profit/loss
- You’re feeling overwhelmed and isolated and could really do with the wise counsel of someone who’s already ‘been there and done that’
If you can relate to any of these scenarios, now may be the perfect time for you to find a mentor.
Get Instant Access