Are your days filled with repetitive tasks? Feel like you’re spending too much time responding to customer enquiries? Exerting too much energy on the same tasks everyday?
During Kate Mitchell’s recent MasterClass, Kickstart Your Marketing Automation, she focused on a few key ways to getting things done quicker and more efficiently:
- Automation doesn’t discriminate – no business is too big or small for automation.
- Designing your customer journey – you can always make the experience better for your client. Master the conversion to sale process by creating a reliable and predictable process for customer interaction. Consider the sale just the beginning of your relationship with your clients.
- Getting it all out of your head – when you get your processes and workflows before, during and after the sales process out of your head it can take you from feeling overwhelmed to freedom to spend more time working ON your business.
During this MasterClass, Kate shows you:
- How to put good systems and processes in place, and why these systems give you a strong platform for growth within your business
- Figuring out where the gaps are in your process and how to move forward
- How to keep your target client and ultimate sales goals at the centre of everything you do
- How your client can take the next step without needing you
Comments from the audience:
“I would never have thought about some of the specific tactics in this video. So many gems already!” – Peta
“I was feeling overwhelmed with knowing how to set everything up. After this, it all seems easier.” – Wendy
“…Great tips on how to make routine office tasks more efficient.” – Kaye
This post was authored by Allison Mullin. She is completing a journalism internship at HerBusiness. She studies editing, writing, and media at Florida State University in the United States.